Another Property SOLD by Nat King
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
For the first time since it was built 20 years ago, the sole owner of this beautiful home is now ready to let somebody else enjoy everything this fantastic property has to offer. Consisting of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, DLUG and side access for the boat or caravan.
This immaculately presented home rests on 603 Sqm of flat land and enjoys the peace and tranquillity of both the quiet cul-de-sac location and being directly opposite the Bushlands of the Moorindil Reserve.
Approximately 20 years old, this home is move in ready and has been kept in impeccable condition so it also certainly lends itself to renovations for those looking to add value.
With so many great features, this property simply will not be available for long, so register your interest today.
• Level, 603 Sqm corner block in Old Tewantin
• Minutes from Tewantin School and shopping precinct
• 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in robes
• Fully covered front patio
• Beautiful and functional sunroom/indoor patio
• Large side access for Boat, Caravan or Trailer
• Large garden shed
• Kitchen with loads of storage and bench space
• 2 x 2000 Litre water tanks + town water
• Direct Bore Water access point
• Immaculate condition & move in ready
• Great opportunity to renovate to add value
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.