Another Property SOLD by Chantel Dielwart
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 5 Cars
Nestled amongst five acres of pristine Hinterland, this very special property epitomizes Sunshine Coast retreat living. This modern Queenslander inspired residence boasts high ceilings, well-appointed kitchen, exceptionally large open plan living, second living space and four well-proportioned bedrooms. The impressive resort style pool 6x9m with Balinese gazebo will be a sure attraction for the whole family.
Enjoy the spectacular wildlife showcased from the 155sqm wrap around verandah, watch the Kookaburras play and the birds sing. Rich soil feeds the mature organic fruit trees, vegie garden and well established easy-care gardens.
The 7x12m shed will impress offering the much needed storage space we all desire, as well as additional lockable storage facilities. The shed features its very own bathroom and additional storage spaces.
Features at a glance..
• Generous character four bedroom home
• Well appointed kitchen
• Spacious open plan living area's
• High ceilings, fireplace and ceiling fans
• 3.5kw solar panels - upgradable to 5kw
• Lush lawns, mature organic fruit trees and vegie patch
• 6x9 salt water pool with generous entertaining area
• Privacy and space on 5 acres
• 2 car ports plus large 7x12m shed with bathroom - potential to have a granny flat
• Tank water 33,000 Gallons and bio cycle septic system
• Only 10 minutes to Tewantin town center and the Noosa River
• School bus at the end of the street
The vendors of this stunning home have decided to part ways and have very much loved living here, they have now committed elsewhere and this property needs to be sold! Call today to arrange your inspection.
- Built-In Wardrobes
5 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.